GDPR – information on processing of personal data
Identification and contact details of the controller
- Your personal data controller is the trading company DIXI,plastic packaging manufacturing
with its registered office in Hlohovec, Company Reg. No.: 05611202 (the “Controller”).
- The controller’s contact details are as follows: address for delivery: Dolní konec 515, Hlohovec, 691 43, e-mail address: email@example.com , phone: +420 519 369 150-3 .
The controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
Legal grounds for the processing of personal data
The legal grounds for the processing of your personal data is your consent given to this controller within the meaning of Article 6 (1) (a) of the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”).
Purpose of personal data processing
The purpose of processing your personal data is sending commercial communications and performing other marketing activities by the controller to you.
The controller does not make automatic individual decisions within the meaning of Article 22 of the Regulation.
Personal Data Storage Period
Your personal data will be stored by the controller until your consent to the processing of personal data is revoked.
Other Recipients of Personal Data
Recipients of your personal data will include those providing marketing services to the controller:
- marketing agencies conducting advertising activities for the controller
- Heuréka product comparator (only in case of completed order) to send a purchase satisfaction questionnaire
- analytical tools that process anonymous personal information to obtain statistics
The controller does not intend to transfer your personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or an international organisation.
Data Subject Rights
- Subject to the conditions set out in the Regulation, you have the right to request from the controller access to your personal data, the right to correct or delete your personal data, or restrict their processing, the right to object to the processing of your personal data and the right to transfer your personal data.
- You have the right to revoke the consent to the processing of your personal data given to the controller at any time. However, this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data prior to such withdrawal of consent. You can revoke your consent to the processing of personal data as follows: by a written request via e-mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing by postal services to the delivery address above.
- If you believe that the processing of your personal data has violated or violates the Regulation, you have, among other things, the right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
- You are under no obligation to provide personal data. Providing your personal data is not a legal or contractual requirement, nor it is required to enter into a contract.
- You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, if the profiling concerns this direct marketing. If you object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for those purposes.